In order to grow and create a proper foundation for sustainable development CRAICNI C.I.C. is starting to recruit a voluntary board of directors.
CRAICNI stands for Cultivate Respect, Appreciate Inclusion in Communities in Northern Ireland. It is a start-up social enterprise venture registered as a community interest company in May 2015.
Our primary goal is to develop and deliver quality learning experiences that focus on integration, cohesion and inclusive action. We aim to foster a wider understanding about diversity and change in the social landscape of Northern Ireland. We believe that, in order to provide a sound approach to wider culture understanding that training should be delivered by people who have experienced migration to Northern Ireland.
Our main focus is to provide an authentic experience in understanding the context and reality of cultural diversity in Northern Ireland. We develop and deliver tailor-made programmes by experienced practitioners who are themselves from different cultural and community backgrounds.
Currently CRAICNI C.I.C. is receiving mentoring support from the South Belfast Social Enterprise and the School for Social Entrepreneurs in London.
Objectives of the role:
- Assist the development of CRAICNI C.I.C. as a social enterprise;
- Board members are required to promote where feasible the work of the company;
- Act as an advisor to CRAICNI’s operational team.
- An understanding of the role of a board member
- Commitment to the development of CRAICNI C.I.C. and its activities;
- Knowledge or interest in business development and social impact.
- Financial management;
- Administration and office systems;
- Corporate management;
- PR and marketing;
- Human Rights and Equality; and
- Strategic planning.
How to apply:
Sound interesting? Return your resume for consideration by end of November 2015! For more information, please contact CRAICNI C.I.C. at email@example.com
Ours postal address: South Belfast Social Enterprise Hub, 127 – 145 Sandy Row, Belfast, BT12 5ET